Terms and Conditions
Public Golf Terms & Conditions
Riverside Golf And Tennis (RGTC) DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE MANAGEMENT.
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a RGTC staff member has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email address entered is correct. Queries, questions or problems with the RGTC booking system telephone (03) 9938 4545
- The customer is required, as proof of booking to provide the reference number, at the time of registration to the Pro Shop staff.
- RGTC reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of RGTC control. ( e.g lightening, slow play, course renovations).
2. Tee Time Modifications
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling or emailing the Pro Shop on (03) 9938 4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org no guarantee can be given for requested date/time.
- Should the customer wish to modify or change their booking to an alternative time or date, contact must be made with RGTC 48hrs before the reserved tee time, the customer must speak to the Pro Shop (03) 9938 4545. The Pro Shop will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time. Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘credit note’ will be provided. To redeem the ‘credit’ the customer is required to re-schedule the tee time within one month of the original booking date. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY, should the customer wish to reserve a tee time of lesser value the difference is forfeited, alternatively if the tee time booked is a higher rate, the customer must pay the difference.
- If the customer fails to re-schedule this tee time within one month the credit will be considered forfeited and no refund will be given.
- RGTC reserves the right to refuse a ‘credit note’ should the customer not provide 48hrs notice to a RGTC Pro Shop staff member.
- Should a player of a prepaid group tee time become unable to play, the Pro Shop must be advised outside 48hrs, should 48hrs not be provided, RGTC reserves the right to refuse credit note for this non played tee time.
- You must check in at the Pro Shop a minimum of 20 minutes before your tee time, should you not arrive and register with the Pro Shop you may risk the cancellation of your tee time, or be provided with the next available tee time.
- Credit notes must be used in full before the expiry date, partial credits will not be re-issued
- Refunds will only be paid towards the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund the credit card details must be supplied with the corresponding security pin number.
- After the confirmation of credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- RGTC reserves the right to remove customers from the course when the rules of RGTC have not been adhered to. Please refer to the course rules located in the Pro Shop upon arrival. No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
- In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not show, no refund will be given for the “no show” player.
- RGTC reserves the right to pair groups up, this is done to ensure an enjoyable game, and pace of play, during busy times.
Services Policy and Conditions
RGTC Make Up Policy
- A make-up lesson is a replacement class for a missed lesson. Regular attendance is always recommended, however there are occasions when this is not possible. In these cases we will attempt to arrange a make-up lesson at a suitable time. RGTC requires notification of any absences.
- If a lesson cannot be attended, RGTC requires that you provide 48 HOURS PRIOR NOTICE to be eligible for a make-up lesson. Where 48 hours’ notice cannot be provided, a doctor’s certificate is required. No exceptions will not be made, please adhere to the policy in order to avoid disappointment or refusal of a make-up lesson.
- A maximum of two make up lessons per term is allowed. Make up lessons will be arranged during the term within existing scheduled classes. Make up lessons are not carried forward to the following term. Make up lessons are not guaranteed and there is NO credit or refund paid for lessons not attended. Contact RGTC prior to the end of term to arrange any applicable outstanding make-ups lessons.
- Please inform RGTC of any medical considerations relating to your child. This information is important to the coach, ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to ensure the safety of your child and others.
- Students attending with obvious medical conditions (sickness, injury or illness) will not be allowed to undertake lessons.
- In the case of an extended illness or injury resulting in more than 2 missed lessons please contact RGTC with an appropriate medical certificate to will discuss options available.
- A student may cancel their booking by completing a Cancellation Request Form at RGTC. A minimum notice period of days must be given prior to the next payment day if that payment is to be stopped; otherwise the next fortnightly class payment will be deducted in full. The student will be entitled to their normal access to RGTC until the end of the payment period that follows the final payment as specified on the Cancellation Request Form.
- All payments of bookings using the LMS classes online credit card facilities are performed in real time. Please note that while your request is being processed please be patient and DO NOT try and resubmit the request. Processing can take a few minutes.
- When making an online booking a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. LMS makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and LMS is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
- The SSL Server Certificate enables the secure transmission of information between you and this web site and provides an electronic credential for this web site’s identity. Before relying upon a SSL Server Certificate, it is important that you understand the practices employed by the Certification Authority GeoTrust in issuing this web site’s certificate. You can find these practices in the GeoTrust Certification Practice Statement at www.geotrust.com.
This Agreement is designed to explain what your obligations are when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement with LinksPay and the Business. It also details what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit Provider. We hereby authorize LinksPay Pty Ltd (ABN: 96 134 528 279) Direct Debit User ID 382220 to make periodic debits on behalf of the Leisure Management Services (LMS) I/We acknowledge that LinksPay is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for LMS and that LinksPay does not provide any goods or services and has no express or implied liability in regards to the goods and services provided by LMS or the terms and conditions of any agreement with LMS.
I/We acknowledge that LinksPay and LMS will keep any information (including account details) contained in the Direct Debit Request confidential. LinksPay and LMS will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information. We will only disclose information that we have about you:(a) to the extent specifically required by law; or (b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
I/We acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from my/our account according to the Direct Debit Request, this Agreement and the terms and conditions of the agreement with LMS.
I/We acknowledge that bank account details have been verified against a recent bank statement to ensure accuracy of the details provided. If uncertain you should contact your financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that is my/our responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. Direct debits normally occur overnight; however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on your financial institution.
I/We acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available, I/We agree that LinksPay will not be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by your financial institution.
I/We Acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing if:
1) There is a public or bank holiday on the day, or any day after the debit date.
2) A payment request is received by LinksPay on a day that is not a Banking Business Day.
3) A Payment request is received after normal operational hours, being 4pm Monday to Friday. Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
I/We authorise LMS to vary the amount of the payments from time to time as provided for within LMS agreement. I/We authorise LinksPay to vary the amount of the payments upon instructions from LMS.
I/We do not require LinksPay to notify me/us of such variations to the debit amount.
I/We acknowledge that the total amount billed will be for the specified period for this and/or subsequent agreements and/or amendments.
I/We acknowledge that LMS is to provide 14 days notice if proposing to vary the terms of the debit arrangements. I/We acknowledge that variations to the debit arrangement will be directed to LMS.
I/We acknowledge that any request to stop or cancel the debit arrangement will be directed to the LMS.
I/We acknowledge that any disputed debit payments will be directed to LMS. If no resolution is forthcoming you are advised to contact your financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that if a debit is returned by my/our financial institution as unpaid, I/We will be responsible for any fees and charges for each unsuccessful debit in addition to any financial institution charges and collection fees, including and not limited to any solicitor fees and collection agent fees appointed by LinksPay.
I/We authorise LinksPay to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by LMS.
I/We acknowledge that if specified by LMS, a setup, variation, dishonour, SMS or processing fees may apply as instructed by LMS.
1) The Debit User to verify details of my/our account with my/our financial institution.
2) The Financial Institution to release information allowing the Debit User to verify my/our account details.